Click here for a FREE HOME BUYER’S GUIDE!
If you’re interested in buying a home and either have never done it before or haven’t done it in quite a while, you might just have some questions. Good news, I LOVE answering questions. You can call me anytime, including evenings and weekends, and we can discuss the home buying process and all the pros and cons to owning your own home (hint, way more pros!).
My first bit of advice is this though, call a good lender before you do anything. I have some I can recommend, just email me and I’ll send their info email@example.com Have the lender run your credit history and go your current income and monthly debt payments so that you know 1) IF you can qualify for a loan and 2) how much you can qualify for/should spend.
Now, click here for a FREE HOME BUYER’S GUIDE!
- Call mortgage rep to get a loan prequalification
- View homes and make an offer
- Once an offer is accepted:
- Deposit your Earnest Money with Title Company
- Lender orders appraisal
- Have your home inspections (and termite if you want)
- Final walk through a day or two before closing
- A day or two BEFORE your closing date, sign closing papers at Title and
- Wire your funds to title or bring a cashier’s check to signing
- On the day of closing, Lender wires your loan funds to Title. Once received:
- Title sends the Deed to the County to record
- Once deed recordation is confirmed by County YOU GET YOUR KEYS
There are some more in-between steps, but hat is a rough outline. A closing with lending can take 45 days. So if you have a deadline in which you need to be in a home, plan accordingly!
Call me with ANY questions you might have or to have me set up a CUSTOMIZED HOME SEARCH for you today so you can view homes online. Even if you’re not quite ready to buy yet, I am HAPPY TO DO THIS FOR YOU!
My info is: 623-760-8390 and firstname.lastname@example.org